This screen displays the information related to you and setting options available in wordpress.
Personal Options includes following fields:
- Visual Editor: Check the box to disable the visual editor and use the plain HTML editor.
- Syntax Highlighting: Check the box to disable the syntax highlighting when editing code.
- Admin Color Scheme: Check the radio button next to color scheme for the Administration Scheme. The left two colors are menu background colors and the right two are roll-over colors.
- Keyboard shortcuts: For a rapid navigation and to perform quick actions on the comments you can enable keyboard shortcuts for comment moderation.
- Toolbar: Check this box to show the toolbar when viewing the site
- Username - You cannot edit your Username because it is used as your Username during the login process. Even an Administrator cannot change your Username. Usually, no one else ever needs to see your Username.
- First name - Enter your first name in this text box.
- Last name - Enter your last name in this text box.
- Nickname - Enter the nickname as it is required for every user. It may be the same as your User Name or it can be different. If you don’t supply a Nickname, then the User Name will be placed in this field.
- Display name publicly as - Select, from the drop-down, how your name is cited on your blog. This defaults to your first and last name. You can choose from several of the above pieces of information: Nickname, Login name, First Name, Last Name, "First Last", or "Last First". If you prefer "Last, First", insert a comma after your last name in the Last Name text box above and choose the last option from this dropdown.
Email (Required): It is imperative for users to list the email address in their respective profiles. If you change this we will send you an email at your new address to confirm it. The new address will not become active until confirmed.
Website: Enter the website address.
Biographical Information: Type in a short description about yourself. This is an optional information that can be displayed by your theme, if configured by the theme author.
Profile Picture: Your picture in Gravatar is shown here. To change it, access to the https://en.gravatar.com/.
Generate Password: This is used to generate a new password for the account. It shows a new field with the generated password. If you desire to have your own password instead of the secure password, a checkbox will appear to confirm that you want to use a weak password.
Logout Everywhere else: You choose to logout from all the devices that is your phones or personal computer.
Click on the "Update Profile" button to save all the changes.