Here you can make general settings for your complete website. This setting allows you to set the layout, site-width, color scheme, body font
- Layout: Select the layout from the pull-down box. Chose between wide or boxed.
- Site Width: Set the site width by entering the value in the textbox like 100% or 1170px.
- Color Scheme: Select the color scheme as Red, Green or Blue from the pull-down box. Otherwise, it will show default color.
- Body Font: Select the font-family, backup font-family and font-weight & style from the available drop-down boxes.
Defaultvalue is open sans.
- Headings Font: Select the font-family, backup font-family and font-weight & style from the given options. Default value is open sans.
- Save Changes: To make your changes effective click on the save changes button.
- Reset Section: This is to reset the changes
that madein the section.
- Reset All: Click this button to reset all the sections.