Add new page provides you an option to create new page for your website.
- Show Top Bar: You can choose to show or hide the top bar.
- 100% Top bar width: Select 'Yes' to set the top bar to 100% of the browser width. It only works with wide layout mode.
- Show header: Select Yes to show Header
- 100% Header Width: Set Yes to set the header to 100% of the browser width. Only works with wide layout mode.
- Show Logo: Enable the logo on the header.
- Show Site Title: Enable the site title on header.
- Show Tagline:Enable the Tagline on header.
- Show Navigation: Enable Navigation on header
- Main Navigation Menu: Select which menu displays on this page
- Show Home Icon: Enable home icon on main menu.
- Show Home Link: Enable home link on main menu.
- Show Menu Description: Enable menu description on main menu.
- Show Search Icon in Main Menu: Enable Search on main menu.
- Drop down Menu Indicator: Enable arrow indicators next to parent level menu items.
- Show Banner: Enable Banner on header
- Show Slider on Page: You can choose to show slider on page.
- 100% Slider Width: Enables 100% Slider Width.
- Select Slider: Select Slider for the current page.
Page Title Bar Setting
Enable Page Title Bar
100% Page Title Width
Show Title on Page Title Bar
Show Description on Page Title Bar
Description text on Page Title Bar
100% Page width
Enable Page Top Area
100% Page Top Area width
Enable Page Bottom Area
100% Page bottom Area width
Enable Page Padding
Enable Left Sidebar
Select Left Sidebar
Enable Right Sidebar
Select Right Sidebar
Enable Content Top Area
Enable Content Bottom Area
Enable Page Content Padding
100% Footer Width
100% Copyright Bar Width
Custom CSS: Insert custom CSS for the page.
Custom JS: Insert custom JS for the page.
Search Engine Listing
Title Tag: 50 - 60 characters (spaces included)
Meta Description: 70 - 320 characters (spaces included)
Meta Keywords: Enter a series of keywords relevant to the page with comma sepration.
For eg: Wordpress, Theme, Page, Post.
Social Networks Listing:
Title: Enter the title of your site.
Description: Create a description in few words.
Image: Upload an image
URL: Provide the URL in the input box.
In the top right corner, there are two sections one for Document and other for Block. The special features of each of these is explained below:
Status & Visibility:
Visibility: You can set the audience for your page. Different possibility includes (1) Public: It is by default and page is visible to everyone. (2) Private: Selecting this option will make the page only visible to you and with special permissions it can be visible to the editor. (3) Protected: Clicking on the radio button for this option, followed by Ok button will generate a text box into which you can enter a password. Only those who have the access to the password can view the page.
Publish: Click immediately link near publish to either schedule the page or publish the page at the same time.
Pending Review: You check this option with tick mark to add the page in the pending review.
Post Format: You can change each post look by selecting an option from the radio list. (1) Aside: It is styled without a title. (2) Link: It is to add a link to another site. (3) Image: It is for a single image. (4) Quote: It is to add a quotation. (5) Standard: It is the default format similar to the text post. (6) Status: (7) Video
(Check Box) Stick to the front pageAuthor: Developer or Administrator
Move to trash
Select category or add new category
Add new Tag
Set the featured image
Write an excerpt (optional)
Allow Ping backs & Trackbacks
Text Settings (1) Font Size (2) Drop Cap
Color Settings: (1) Background Color (2) Text Color
Advanced: Additional CSS Class